Scandinavian Interior Style
Style with characterized simplicity, minimalism and functionality totally includes on Scandinavian styles. This design often makes use of form-pressed wood, plastics, anodized or enameled aluminum or pressed steel. Scandinavian homes have a pure, pared backed style that is centered around warm functionality, clean lines, flawless craftsmanship, and understated elegance. Such homes are characterized by the use of earthy muted tones, honest materials, and minimal ornamentation.
Benefits of Scandinavian Interior
- Wooden works preferably light, the floor in all rooms apart from the bathrooms.
- White walling and cool grey and blue textiles definitely gives off the ambiance of the Scandinavian interior.
- Wooden works with cladding on walls and ceilings to add texture and warmth.
- Clean Lines from architecture to furniture
- Triple glazing lightings with ground source heat pumps are fairly connected with outdoor balcony or terrace even in apartments.