Living Room Design Styles
Modern Designs: These types of living rooms are mostly mistaken with contemporary design but not. This design is of simple yet profound. These are known to be fixed but contemporary are ever changing.
Modern design elements are:
- Clean straight lines
- Oversized tiles with rectified edges
- Sanded wood floors that minimize the grain
- Wall bookcases and shelves pull-outs
- Open floor plans with few walls
- Lack of moldings trimming windows, doors and walls
- Use of metal
- Bold accent color
- Clutter free, no vases, no excess throw pillows and no rugs
This design is image in its most calming and free spirited design among others. Given a feeting of quite spacious and relaxing ambience. A modern living room sits between the elegant minimalist designs & the energy of classic designs. They are never cluttered or chaotic with skilfully chosen decorations & accessories such as designer seating & lighting. A classically modern living room design will generally avoid bright colours, preferring pure white walls & muted tones. By using clever furniture and paying attention to light makes the space cosy & welcoming.